An Attorney Who Knows How Businesses Operate
Businesses and the individuals who create and operate them should understand the legal requirements and challenges they will face. By understanding not only the restrictions and obligations of the law but also the advantages available to address and shift risk among parties to a business transaction, a business operation can aggressively pursue success with less risk exposure.
With decades of business law and management experience, attorney Albert Sanchez is prepared to help business owners with the legal requirements and challenges when running a business. Having practiced in the Sarasota area for over 30 years, he is known for his client-based and strategic approach to each case.
Helping Businesses From Formation To Disputes
When operating or starting a business, there are many legal processes you may face. Working with an experienced business law attorney who not only has legal experience but also practical business experience can make these processes less burdensome.
Sanchez Law, PLLC, can help you with the legal tasks required to start and run your business, including:
- Formation of the best business entity based on your specific business or project
- Review of all the facts applicable to your dispute, explanation of applicable law and assistance in the formation of a strategic plan for dispute resolution
- Review and preparation of all contracts for or from customers, suppliers and distributors
- Operating agreements for your Limited Liability Company
- Shareholder agreements for your corporation
- Strategic planning
- Ongoing representation of the business entity
When a business dispute occurs, it is imperative that you know your rights and responsibilities and the laws governing the operations of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. The best dispute resolution plan includes applying the facts of your dispute to the applicable law and assessing, hopefully early in the process, the best strategy to adopt and pursue.
Representing Businesses And Owners Throughout Florida
You can get help with the legal processes and disputes that you may face as a business owner. Sanchez Law, PLLC, helps businesses across Florida with disputes and operational matters. Call the firm at 941-919-3678 to learn more.